- Local shops – 5 minutes
- Maitland – 10 minutes
- Hunter Valley – 30 minutes
- Newcastle – 40 minutes
The nearby Walka Water Works is a popular picnic and recreation area in the Maitland district, which is steeped in history that gives it a special place in the Lower Hunter’s heritage. The complex features its pump house with striking chimney and ornate brickwork and is one of the largest and most intact 19th century industrial complexes in the Hunter Valley. The large lake area has over 300 species of birdlife and walking trails surround the lake.
- Rutherford Medical Centre – 2 minutes
26 East Mall, Rutherford, (02) 4932 7327
- Maitland Local Hospital – 7 minutes
550-560 High Street, Maitland, (02) 4939 2000
- Church Street Medical Centre – 10 minutes
30 Church Street, Maitland, (02) 4040 8300
- Rutherford Marketplace – 5 minutes
- Rutherford Homemaker Centre – 2 minutes
- Bunnings, Maitland – 5 minutes
- Maitland High Street – 8 minutes
- Stockland Greenhills – 10 minutes
Other nearby shopping destinations include Melbourne Street and Lawes Street in East Maitland NSW, and Morpeth is also popular for its fashion boutiques, cafes and speciality shops.
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.